Our Mission Statement
- Saving arms international (SAI) is a faith based organisation working with underserved communities to improve the lives of unprivileged children through responsive and innovative health programming, best service delivery and capacity building in Uganda.
- Creating a network of NGOs that provides care and educate children.
- Mentoring and training of NGOs that handle street kids.
- Involvement in research geared towards improvements of rehabilitation centres in the nation.
- Partnering with others who share our vision and values.
Saving Arms International envisions a Uganda free from street kids and physical and spiritual poverty. We are committed to strengthening the communities, caring for people in need and achieving excellence in all we do. We are united in demonstrating God’s love, our proclamation of the Lord Jesus Christ and pursuit of holistic community transformation.